LearnDash comes with the ability to accept payment for courses by leveraging PayPal. Using this add-on, you can quickly and easily accept payments using the Stripe payment gateway. Use it with PayPal, or just use Stripe – the choice is yours!
Click here to read the official integration announcement.
Accept payments using Stripe – Use your free Stripe account to accept credit card payments for courses.
Automatic user creation and enrollment – After successful payment the customer receives a user account and is auto-enrolled into the course.
Compatible with built-in PayPal option – Activate both the PayPal and Stripe options to allow your customers to choose how they want to pay.
Lightbox overlay – Users stay on your site and enter their details into the secure Stripe overlay.
- Added default $user_email value in Stripe button to fix issue with recurring payments
September 13, 2016- V18.104.22.168
- Updated logic to prevent Stripe payment option from showing on a free course
April 26, 2016 – V22.214.171.124
- Updated to be compatible with LearnDash v126.96.36.199
- Updated logic to allow more than one instance of Stripe payment button on a page
- Added hook in button label to user LD custom label
February 23, 2016 – V1.0.1
- Added support for Stripe payment option to be used with the [course_payment_buttons] shortcode
January 19, 2016 – V1.0
- Initial release