Creating a LearnDash Website Video Walkthrough
Creating an online course website with LearnDash and WordPress has never been so simple… Here’s how to do it!
If you are looking for a comprehensive tutorial on creating an online course website with WordPress, then you have come to the right place. In the video above, Adam Preiser will walk you through how to just that in just over two hours. 🙂
Adam is an entrepreneur and professional trainer with a knack for taking complex topics and simplifying them, avoiding any technical jargon.
If you are interested in all things WordPress, then check out his YouTube channel which has well over 100,000 subscribers and his very helpful Facebook Group that includes tens of thousands of members. Both are fantastic resources worth bookmarking!
Primary Resources Mentioned
- SiteGround Hosting – Fantastic hosting that scales well. Perfect if you’re on a budget. We also have a list of others hosts worth checking out.
- LearnDash (that’s us!) 🙂 – The only WordPress-based LMS winning awards in the e-learning industry. We do some pretty cool stuff too!
- Astra Theme – Widely known as the fastest performing WordPress theme that comes with a bunch of great features “out-of-the-box”. Oh, and it’s free!
- Astra Theme for LearnDash – The one-click import solution to help get your LearnDash course site up-and-running in literally minutes.
- Elementor – The most popular free page-builder today with tons of features that make it easy for you to create a stunning website.
- WooCommerce – The powerful, free shopping cart for WordPress.
- CartFlows – The absolute best (and also free) WordPress solution for creating sales funnels with WooCommerce and LearnDash.