It’s official – it has been only two months since the LearnDash WordPress LMS has hit the scene and we have released our next big update: LearnDash Version 1.2.0! With this update you will not only find new functionality, but also an improved update process!
We discussed some of the main updates in a previous announcement, but as a reminder, here is a high level summary of what comes with version 1.2.0:
1. Improved User Navigation – marking a lesson complete auto-routes users to the next logical content.
2. Course Status Indicator – On each course page there is a “Course Status” that updates based on progression.
3. Visual Queues – Lessons and quizzes include a visual button that turns green once successfully completed.
4. Cleaned Up Navigation – We moved some menus around to clean up the left sidebar a little bit.
5. Various Bug Fixes – Exterminated some more of those pesky bugs for improved user experience.
6. Update API – No longer do you need to re-upload LearnDash with each release, update with a click of a button!
And let’s not forget…
The LearnDash Support Site!
We now have a home for all support related videos, documentation, FAQs, and more! We are really excited about this as we can now provide our customers with even more value. In fact, we have big plans to continually expand the support site with tips and tricks for getting the most out of your LMS. All LearnDash customers receive a username and password to this site!
A huge thank you to all of you who provided suggestions. We want to make it clear that this is YOUR product and we will continually improve it with your feedback over time!
So What’s Next?
We will continue refining and enhancing LearnDash, in addition, we are hard at work at building out LearnDash Plus – so stay tuned!