MemberPress is a premium WordPress membership plugin that excels in memberships, grouping, coupons, reminders, reports, and more.
With this integration you can create membership levels in MemberPress and associate the access levels to LearnDash courses. Customers are then auto-enrolled into courses after signing-up for membership.
Note: LearnDash has built-in content protection for your course content. The MemberPress plugin is not required in order to sell and protect your course content. It is completely optional.
Associate membership levels to one or more courses: Create a membership level and map it to one, or multiple, LearnDash courses. When the membership level is purchased, the user is auto-enrolled into the associated courses.
Automatic removal upon membership cancellation: When a user cancels their membership then the integration will automatically unenroll them from their courses as well.
Create trial membership levels with various payment gateways: Offer a limited-time free trial to people to entice them to purchase full access to your courses. Sell your course using Stripe, PayPal, or Authorize.net.
- Updated process course queue update 1 at a time
- Updated make sure the returned membership associated courses value is unique
- Fixed cron update course access run in batch for transactions and subscriptions to prevent timeout error
- Fixed missing cron schedules filter parameter
April 6, 2020 – V2.1
- Added silent course enrollment feature to prevent long loading time when joining a membership if there are many associated courses
- Added silent course update access wp scheduled event
- Added associated memberships settings on course page
- Added update plugin handler for v2.0.1 which delete user course access counter
- Added feature to enroll/unenroll users using retroactive tool
- Added reset date function to retroactive tool and add LD tab page on MP options
- Updated to save course id to membership courses value upon course saving and change post meta key for course memberships
- Updated is_user_enrolled_to_course() function
- Updated plugin name
- Fixed typo that causes sub account can’t be removed and course access not revoked
- Fixed non-expired subription users got their course access canceled
- Fixed retroactive tool loop percentage
- Fixed retroactive tool not looping through all transactions and subscriptions
- Fixed course access not removing users because of mismatched current transaction number that is changed by payment gateway
- Removed remove_access_increment_count() hook and function
May 9, 2019 – V2.0
- Added retroactive course access for existing members and transactions
- Added subscription hooks to enroll and unenroll users
- Added translation class
- Added user enrolled check before enroll user to course
- Added support for sub-corporate account
- Added function to remove course access counter on user unenrollment
- Added maybe_update_course_access_timestamp_to_first_subscription() function and its filter hooks
- Added cron jobs
- Updated user access when a membership is updated
- Updated to prevent users unenrolled from course if the subscription is not expired (even if it’s cancelled)
- Updated to improve course access counter and fix membership cancellation
- Updated overall transaction and subscription course enrollment and unenrollment process
- Updated to not unenroll user from a transaction that has subscription
- Updated transaction_expired function
- Update POT file
- Fixed delete subscription issue
- Fixed reset course access timestamp to first subscription timestamp
January 23, 2017 – V1.0
- Initial Release