Offer an online certification is a great way to build extra income, and even a thriving business.
But not all online learning programs need to be focused on a formal university degree. There are many people out there that are taking courses that offer continuing education units and certifications.
What’s even more exciting though is the opportunity online certifications offer for course creators. There are people just like you who have created their own certification course and are making a killing by selling this course to people within their industry!
If you think that you need some special kind of skill in order to offer certification courses then you are wrong. All you need is the knowledge of a particular industry and the ability to get your course in front of that niche. Heck, you don’t even need to have your course accredited (although there are definitely benefits in doing so).
Here are five articles worth reading if you are interested in creating a certification course:
- Why You Should Get Your Online Course Accredited – Worth considering under certain circumstances.
- Should Your Online Courses Have a Certificate? – Many people don’t think so, but here’s why it makes sense.
- How User Friendly is Your Certification Program? – Practical tips for making sure your certification program is easy for your customers.
- 7 Marketing Mistakes to Avoid with Your Certification Course – You are ready to make sales, but avoid these pitfalls!
- Overcoming Buyer Hesitations for Your Course – How to turn your visitors into customers.