The Administrator and Group Leader user roles can export two reports (in CSV format) from LearnDash.
Table of Contents
If you are using ProPanel by LearnDash, then you have these reports and more with additional filter options located directly on your Admin Dashboard.
- Course Data: Displays all user’s course progress, what lesson they are currently on, and if the course has been marked complete. This report can be exported from the REPORTS menu.
- Quiz Data: Displays all user’s quiz scores, when the quiz was taken, and if the quiz was successfully passed. This report can be exported from the REPORTS menu.
In addition to these two reports, you can also view quiz statistics right within the WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to the quiz you’d like to view statistics for
- Click the Actions dropdown menu in the top corner
- Click Statistics
This will allow you to view individual answer statistics.
The Quiz Statistics option must be turned ON in order for data to be gathered.
You can switch between the History and Overview buttons to see different reports, and use the options at the top to filter your reports.
Users with the assigned Group Leader role can also export Course Data and Quiz Data for their respective groups. This is accomplished on the Group Administration page when they are logged into their account.
Additional Reporting Resources
Interested in additional reporting capabilities? Below are the most popular options for extending LearnDash reports:
- ProPanel by LearnDash (included with LearnDash PLUS & PRO plans)
- LearnDash User Data by UsersInsights
- GrassBlade LRS by NextSoftwareSolutions
- Tin Canny Reporting by Uncanny Owl
- Scores & Reports by 24/7 Digital Classrooms