Offer E-Learning With Live Events!
As we mentioned in our last update, we are currently heads-down with a pretty exciting redesign of the LearnDash administration experience based on user feedback and UI best-practices.
We are making progress here, but there is still work to be done. So, we figured that until then there wasn’t any reason why we couldn’t provide you all with some additional tools to play with!
Today we are happy to announce the latest LearnDash integration, Event Espresso!
What is Event Espresso?
If you are in need of live event registration and ticket management, then you need Event Espresso.
Simply put, the team behind this powerful WordPress plugin are the industry leaders when it comes to this kind of thing. Recently, they released their latest version, Event Espresso 4, boasting all the options you could ever need when it comes to hosting an event.
Anyone who has the need for attendance and ticket management will benefit from this product. Anything from fundraisers, schools programs, classroom registrations, and more can be easily handled by Event Espresso.
Why LearnDash & Event Espresso?
One thing we know to be true about the elearning industry is that often elearning courses are accompanied by live training events:
- Seminars will have an online component to supplement the training.
- School classrooms will encourage students to log into an elearning course during off-hours as a means for enhancing learning.
- Certifying programs provide continued post-event training to attendees.
With this concept in mind, we have created a way for you to easily deliver this online component with your live training.
What Does the Integration Do?
- Easily map an event to a course: When creating your event, all that is needed is for you to select the course that is associated with the event.
- Associate one, or many, courses: You can associate just one course, or multiple, with this integration. As soon as someone signs-up for the event, they are then enrolled into all of the associated online courses.
- Drip-feed course content leading up to an event: Leveraging the LearnDash drip-sequence feature, your event attendees can be delivered valuable training content leading up to the live event, or even the weeks following the actual event.
- Works with any Event Espresso payment gateway: Whether you are selling events or giving away free tickets, the integration will still auto-enroll event attendees into online courses.
How to Use The Integration
1. Purchase and activate Event Espresso Version 4 (keep reading for a special offer).
2. Download, install, and activate the LearnDash-Event Espresso integration from the LearnDash support site. The integration will create a new “LearnDash” menu option under the Advanced Settings so that you can associate your event with LearnDash courses.
3. Once you publish an event with an associated course, registered site users will be auto-enrolled into the course once signing-up for an Event Espresso event.
Don’t Have Event Espresso 4?
In light of the launch of this integration, the kind folks at Event Espresso are offering LearnDash users a 10% discount (expires May 31, 2014) for their PERSONAL and DEVELOPER licenses.
Click Here for the Personal License.
Click Here for the Developer License.
We are excited to get this integration into your hands, but we are just as excited about what is around the corner for LearnDash.
Based on your feedback, we are continuing the redesign of the LearnDash admin user interface. As always though, you can expect some pleasant suprises along the way.
Thank you all again for your continued support and commitment to LearnDash – we couldn’t do it without you!
Until next time!