WordCamp Birmingham is August 4-5, will we see you there?
When: Aug. 4-5
Where: 500 Amphitheater Road, Pelham, AL 35124
Tickets: Purchase Here! (only $40)
If you don’t happen to know what a WordCamp is, it’s a conference dedicated to all things WordPress (the platform which LearnDash is built upon). This particular event is two days and covers three primary areas: Content, Business, and Development.
The Content speaker track discusses tips and techniques for creating (and maximizing) website content through blogging. Some talks that may be of interest include:
- 12 Lessons from Daily Blogging
- Video For WordPress – The Engagement, Search, and Vlogging Trifecta
- Use Yoast to Improve the SEO of Your Website
- How to Grow Your Business with Podcasting (workshop)
The Business track is a little different and focuses mainly on strategies for starting and growing a business in the WordPress space. Notable talks include:
- So You Want to Start a Web Design Business?
- Overcoming Your Fear of Sales
- Crafting the Perfect Proposal
- Code on the Road: Freelancing WordPress from an RV
The Developer sessions are for those of you who are aspiring or active developers. You can expect discussions such as:
- Using the Command Line: Bash and WP-CLI
- Google Data Studio
- Speeding Up WordPress
- A/B Testing – Which Way Does Your Duck Face?
Something for Everyone
WordCamp Birmingham has a little something for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or a seasoned veteran in the WordPress industry, you will learn something new and form great connections!
Speaking of which: if you are currently using LearnDash, or if you are interested in how you can create & sell your own online courses using WordPress then make sure to talk to those in the “LearnDash” t-shirts! 🙂
You can learn more and grab your tickets on the event website.
We hope to see you there!