Coming Summer 2012
As most learning professionals know, gone are the days of static, sit-and-watch online learning environments… as technology has evolved, so has learner expectations. Learners today want something fresh, interactive, and engaging. They want options. They want what WordPress can offer.
In fact, the WordPress platform is ideal for today’s trend towards social learning, multi-level interaction, and ease-of-use.
WordPress LMS: Possibilities are Endless
Sticking with the theme of open source applications, WordPress LMS will be packed with the features that you have come to love with WordPress, including:
- User Management
- Course Sign-Up Management
- Seamless E-Learning Display
- Multi-Tier Course Structure
- Interactive Forums/Conversations (Broad or by Course)
- Course Commenting for Real-Time Feedback
- Learner Profiles
- Easy Updating
- Massive Support Community
- Thousands of Plugins to Customize Your LMS
Educational institutions will also love:
- Grade Book Feature
- Built in Quiz Feature
- Dynamic Calendar That Tracks Course Events
- Assignment Submissions
- Share Files
- Share Videos
Suggest a Feature
The best part about WordPress LMS is that you have the chance to suggest some functionality for future releases. I will try my best to incorporate the most popular ones! Click Here to submit and vote on ideas!