The Course Grid add-on gives you the ability to create a responsive course library that can be inserted on any page or post of your site. This is a perfect feature if you have a variety of course offerings and want to give users the ability to filter through them by category.
Click Here to read the official add-on announcement.
Responsive grid layout of courses: Choose to display your courses in one, two, three, four, six, or twelve columns. Simply insert the shortcode onto a regular page or post and your courses will display.
Filtering by category: Easily allow users to search for course by category using the category filter.
Display course featured image and short description: Courses are displayed with their featured image and a custom short description.
Featured video support: Ability to use a featured video instead of an image.
Dynamic price listing: The price of the course is automatically displayed.
Dynamic status listing: Price ribbon updates if a user has access to the course, displaying either “Enrolled” or “Completed”.
Progress bar support: Course grid can show the user’s course progress with a progress bar.
- Added box-sizing rule to CSS styles
- Added plugin version to bootstrap style queue
- Added ability to enable 5 col layout bootsrap css and adjust the course grid template
- Updated translation file location
- Updated FREE ribbon color to green
- Updated CSS styles rule cascades
- Updated grid bootstrap col layout
- Updated Apply LEARNDASH_COURSE_GRID_COLUMNS to template file and fix some code formatting
- Fixed bootstrap and styles CSS
- Fixed ld_course_list ID not loading because of priority issue
October 8, 2018 – V1.5.1
- Added preserve ratio JS script
- Updated to use LearnDash_Custom_Label class for some translated strings
- Updated prefix custom bootstrap styles to prevent conflicts
- Updated POT file
- Fixed missing admin script
- Fixed post type permalink
- Fixed video preview display
- Fixed missing admin script
- Fixed add missing text domain to some strings
- Fixed issue where ribbon always display ‘enrolled’ on open course type
August 15, 2018 – V1.5.0
- Added LEARNDASH_COURSE_GRID_COLUMNS and LEARNDASH_COURSE_GRID_MAX_COLUMNS constants
- Added learndash_course_grid_template filter hook
- Added show_thumbnail and show_content support for ld_course_list attributes
- Added support any currency display and currency symbol in course grid price ribbon
- Added ld_course_list ID to text widget
- Added custom ribbon text field meta box setting
- Updated customize bootstrap to use only grid
- Updated allowed video embed to include html tags
- Updated bootstrap version to the official one v4.1.1
- Updated display empty string on ribbon text on closed course that doesn’t have price value
- Updated redirect grid image to custom button link
- Fixed style and script not loading if shortcode only appeared in text widget
- Fixed nested lesson permalink
- Fixed conflict with Elementor plugin
- Fixed custom course ribbon text appearing in lesson and topic edit page
- Removed old bootstrap css file
May 16, 2017 – V1.4.1
- Added oEmbed support for Featured Video
- Updated .pot file to include missing translation strings
May 3, 2017 – V1.4.0
- Added ability to use a Featured Video instead of a Featured Image
- Added ability to use custom text for “See More…” button
- Added individual grid settings meta box on Lesson, Topic, and Quiz custom post types
- Added HTML support for course description meta box
- Added plugin text domain to i18n functions
- Updated CSS styling for button
- Updated .pot file and changed name
- Updated to use active theme templates first if available
- Updated _file_ to plugin constant
- Fixed theme CSS conflicts by adding prefix to CSS classes
- Fixed save_post hook function
- Fixed col attribute on Lesson, Topic, and Quiz custom post types
- Fixed conditional logic alignment
December 14, 2016 – V1.3.0
- Added ability to display course progress bar on the course grid using a variation of the course list shortcode (works with LearnDash v2.3.1 or higher)
- Changed folder name from “learndash_course_grid” to “learndash-course-grid”
July 19, 2016 – V1.2.0
February 11, 2015 – V1.1.0
- Added basic RTL support
- Updated CSS for improved cross-theme compatibility
January 20, 2015 – V1.0
- Initial Release