The Course Grid add-on gives you the ability to create a responsive course library that can be inserted on any page or post of your site. This is a perfect feature if you have a variety of course offerings and want to give users the ability to filter through them by category.
Click Here to read the official add-on announcement.
Responsive grid layout of courses: Choose to display your courses in one, two, three, four, six, or twelve columns. Simply insert the shortcode onto a regular page or post and your courses will display.
Filtering by category: Easily allow users to search for course by category using the category filter.
Display course featured image and short description: Courses are displayed with their featured image and a custom short description.
Featured video support: Ability to use a featured video instead of an image.
Dynamic price listing: The price of the course is automatically displayed.
Dynamic status listing: Price ribbon updates if a user has access to the course, displaying either “Enrolled” or “Completed”.
Progress bar support: Course grid can show the user’s course progress with a progress bar.
May 16, 2017 – V1.4.1
- Added oEmbed support for Featured Video
- Updated .pot file to include missing translation strings
May 3, 2017 – V1.4.0
- Added ability to use a Featured Video instead of a Featured Image
- Added ability to use custom text for “See More…” button
- Added individual grid settings meta box on Lesson, Topic, and Quiz custom post types
- Added HTML support for course description meta box
- Added plugin text domain to i18n functions
- Updated CSS styling for button
- Updated .pot file and changed name
- Updated to use active theme templates first if available
- Updated _file_ to plugin constant
- Fixed theme CSS conflicts by adding prefix to CSS classes
- Fixed save_post hook function
- Fixed col attribute on Lesson, Topic, and Quiz custom post types
- Fixed conditional logic alignment
December 14, 2016 – V1.3.0
- Added ability to display course progress bar on the course grid using a variation of the course list shortcode (works with LearnDash v2.3.1 or higher)
- Changed folder name from “learndash_course_grid” to “learndash-course-grid”
July 19, 2016 – V1.2.0
February 11, 2015 – V1.1.0
- Added basic RTL support
- Updated CSS for improved cross-theme compatibility
January 20, 2015 – V1.0
- Initial Release