Our Integrations are Always FREE!
As a LearnDash customer, you will always have access to free integrations from the LearnDash Library. Below you can read about the various free integrations currently available for LearnDash customers. We add these based on our customers’ feedback, so feel free to make suggestions!
Sell your courses using a traditional shopping cart functionality
- JigoShop integrates with 80+ payment gateways
- Automatically delivers username and password to customer
- Grants view access to your courses once purchased
With this integration, you can implement a traditional shopping cart functionality on your LMS. Your customers can add any number of courses to their cart, and once they checkout they receive access. Also gives you the ability to issue coupons and course discounts.
Users earn badges from courses, tasks, and assignments
- Award custom badges by creating achievements
- Users can share their badges using Credly or OpenBadges
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIN integration
Define an unlimited number of achievements, require users to upload assignments for a badge, and even manually issue an achievement with this integration. Users can share their successes on social networking platforms and store their achievements using Credly.
Users earn achievements from course content
- Allow users to earn achievements and points
- Display a leaderboard of users with the most points
- Use pre-made badges or create your own
Using the WPAchievements extension, you can create basic gamification in your learning management system. Users become engaged in your course content by attempting to earn points and custom badges, which are posted on their profile as they earn them.
Connect LearnDash courses to membership levels
- Associate membership levels to one or more courses
- Auto-expire membership levels after X amount of time
- Create trial memberships with various payment gateways
This integration allows you to create membership level access and associate LearnDash courses to those levels. Customers are auto-enrolled into courses after signing-up for membership. Includes robust user statistics and reporting for your member levels.
LearnDash Plus (LD+)
Enhance LearnDash with basic access levels
- Create free and paid access levels
- Auto-upgrade users to different access levels
- Sell access levels using PayPal or the JigoShop integration
The LD+ integration gives you the ability to add basic access levels to your site, a great option if you don’t need all the features of a robust membership plugin. Charge a one-time fee or recurring payments, and auto-update a user’s access level after a set number of days.
Adds 2CheckOut Option to Sell LearnDash Courses
- Use 2CheckOut to sell courses in addition to PayPal
- Automatically delivers LMS username and password
- Button instantly appears on courses, no installation necessary
LearnDash comes with the ability to accept payment for courses by leveraging PayPal. Using this add-on, you can quickly and easily accept payments using the 2CheckOut payment gateway. Use it with PayPal, or just use 2CheckOut – the choice is yours!
Report Grades for LMS Users Securely
- Instantly delivers custom email to students
- Grades are password protected for each student
- Report grades on quizzes, essays, and other assignments
If you need a secure way to report on course grades for your students, use the KB Gradebook free integration to generate grade notices . Simply insert a shortcode on a page and students enter their unique password to check their grades.
Learning Record Store (LRS)
Log-in to the WaxLRS LRS Account
- Log-in to the WaxLRS from the admin panel
- LRS displays data based on Tin-Can statements
- Run reports on the data using WaxLRS Dashboard
Using the WaxLRS dashboard, you can run robust reports on the Tin-Can statements from your elearning courses. This integration makes it easy for you to log into your free WaxLRS account from the admin panel.
GrassBlade Course Launcher
Launch Elearning Courses Published to Tin-Can API
- Shortcodes embed or launch your elearning course
- Integrates with the LRS of your choice
- Enables Tin-Can API reporting from your site
GrassBlade by Next Software Solutions allows you to upload your Tin-Can courses to your site and to embed or launch your rapid elearning courses in a new window. Tin-Can statements sent to any LRS you specify in the settings.