If you’re using a shortcode that requires the course ID, there are a few ways you can find it.
Without a Plugin
There are two ways you can find the course ID without a plugin.
- Navigate to LEARNDASH LMS > COURSES
- Hover over the course in which you need the ID
- Look at the bottom of your browser for a URL
- The number after the
post=part of the URL is the course ID
You can also click on the course to edit it. Once on the course edit screen, look at the URL. Once again, the number after
post= is your course ID.
With a Plugin
If you’d rather see the course ID more clearly on the Courses screen, there’s a simple plugin you can use.
- Install & activate the Reveal IDs plugin
- That’s it! The course ID will magically appear on your Courses listing screen