Last week I had the pleasure to speak with Micah Mitchell from Memberium and Heath Smythe from Infusionsoft to review how Infusionsoft is using LearnDash, Memberium, and some other tools for training both employees and clients.
We have received a lot of great feedback from those of you who watched the replay. If you have not seen it yet then I encourage you to head on over to the Memberium site (no registration is required).
Below the video on that page you will see a form where you can submit any questions that you have for me, Micah, or Heath. These questions will be the subject of a live follow-up “Q&A” webinar we are holding this week.
- When: 1PM EST (10AM Pacific)
- Where: Register Here
So far there are some really great questions submitted that I can’t wait to answer. It is likely that this session will include:
- More demonstrations of Infusionsoft’s LearnDash installation
- Explanation of some of the custom elements in the Infusionsoft platform
- Implementation strategy ideas
- Ways to use Infusionsoft (the software) for dynamic course experiences
- Useful add-ons, and much more!
If you have availability I would love to see you at the webinar. Even if you don’t have a question I think it will be a great chance to see (and hear) first-hand how LearnDash and our associated add-ons can create truly robust learning experience.
Again, the event takes place this Thursday (March 14th) at 1:00PM EST / 10:00AM Pacific.
Thanks and can’t wait to see you there!