PowerPack for LearnDash
FREE add-on gives you access to 50 helpful modules for your LearnDash powered courses.
Today we are pleased to let you know about a brand new add-on that you can use today for your LearnDash powered site — PowerPack for LearnDash.
This add-on helps you to quickly accomplish some of the most common tasks and actions for your courses.
Packing power (see what I did there?) with 50 modules, there’s something for everyone.
The best part? It’s 100% FREE. No catches. No upsells. no emails. No payment.
A lot of these modules are some of our most popular snippets, but now packaged into plugin form. This makes it easier for you to use as now you can activate this functionality without having to dive into the code.
Here are some of our favorite modules
- Auto Complete Course Lessons and Topics
- Bypass WooCommerce background enrolment — Saves you from setting up a cron
- Bypass LearnDash lesson drip-feed logic for admin users
- Certificate shortcode link to open in a new window
- Focus mode reply title in comments
- Change the text of the Stripe/credit card purchase button text
- Change the price type for all courses (enabling this sets the access type to
- Change the price type for only open courses
- Welcome message in focus mode change to using the first name
- Changing the “complete” button border radius property
- Set course grid custom button text
- Change LearnDash course points to 2 decimal places
- Disable Course Progression
- Disable the Gutenberg/WordPress block editor for all of the LearnDash custom
- Disable use of transients
- Disable video auto-start on mobile devices
- Display a custom message when the ld_course_list shortcode returns no result
- Display course content below prerequisite message
- Allow comments on quiz post type
- Enable course steps in the WordPress menu
- Expand all the lesson sections in Focus Mode
- Disable comments on LearnDash assignments
- Force HTML formatting on Quiz emails
See the full list of what is included on the Immerseus website.
Where to Download
The plugin was created by Immerseus and is available for download on WordPress.org
You can also add it to your site by going to PLUGINS > ADD NEW from your admin dashboard, and searching for “PowerPack for LearnDash”. If you have any questions related to this add-on, do not hesitate to leave a comment below.
Something really cool is coming…
Since the beginning of the year, every week we have been steadily pushing out updates to LearnDash and our add-ons, improving both performance and functionality.
Next week we have an exciting new feature that many of you have been asking us to implement.
I posted a hint in our Facebook Group… actually it’s more than a “hint” … it’s exactly what you have coming! 🙂
So, keep an eye out. It’s coming to you very soon!