WooCommerce is the most popular shopping cart software for WordPress. Most WordPress themes are compatible with WooCommerce. This add-on allows you to sell your LearnDash created courses with the WooCommerce shopping cart.
Easily map courses: When creating a product in WooCommerce, simply select the courses you want to associate to the product.
Associate one, or multiple courses: Supports one or multiple courses being mapped to a product which allows you to create course bundles.
Works with any payment gateway: Choose any payment gateway offered by WooCommerce and your customers will be enrolled into the course after successful payment.
Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions: Charge customers a recurring fee for course access.
Automatic course access removal: Removes users from courses when refunded or canceling a subscription.
- Added version arg to the enqueue scripts function
- Added retroactive course access checker tool
- Added filter hook for manual payment methods check
- Added filter hook for subscription_course_access functions
- Added enroll users on payment complete hook
- Added un-autocomplete transaction if it has physical product
- Added filter and function to allow user to remove course access on subscription billing cycle completion
- Added new translations and update class
- Added ‘is user enrolled to course’ check before enroll new course access
- Added related courses on variation products
- Added related courses field to product variation and included a save data hook function
- Added autocomplete for course orders
- Updated functions naming
- Updated to prevent order auto-completion for bacs and check payments
- Updated to make add-on compatible with WC 3.x.
February 28, 2017 – V1.4.0
- Added unenroll user from a course when order is refunded
- Added force user to log-in or create account if LearnDash course is in cart
- Added WooCommerce subscription check before verifying the transaction is a subscription
- Added LearnDash course mapping meta fields to subscription tab on WooCommerce product
- Added support to unselect WooCommerce product related courses
- Added load_translation function
- Added .pot translation file
- Updated unenroll user from a course only if user doesn’t have access from any purchase or subscription
- Updated translation strings
- Fixed WooCommerce subscription integration by adding new hooks
- Fixed send_receipt function
- Fixed missing argument for learndash_woocommerce_::add_product_type()
- Fixed missing variables
November 20, 2015 – V1.3.1
- Fixed error message when add-on is activated without WooCommerce installed
September 9, 2015 – V1.3.0
- Updated WC_Product to create WC_Product_Course that is a virtual product
- Updated ‘Add to Cart’ text for Course Product to be ‘Add to Cart’ instead of the default ‘Read More’ text
October 10, 2014 – V1.2.0
- Fixed missing argument bugs
March 25, 2014 – V1.1.0
- Fixed product to course mapping to ensure compatibility with current WooCommerce version
January 15, 2014 – V1.0
- Initial Release