PaidMemberships Pro is one of the most popular free membership plugins available for WordPress with robust user statistics and reporting of membership levels. With this integration, you can create membership level access and associate the access levels to LearnDash courses. Customers are auto-enrolled into courses after signing-up for membership.
Click Here to read the official integration announcement.
Note: LearnDash has built-in content protection for your course content. The PaidMembershipsPro plugin is not required in order to sell and protect your course content. It is completely optional.
Associate membership levels to one or more courses: Create a membership level and map it to one, or multiple, LearnDash courses. When the membership level is purchased, the user is auto-enrolled into the associated courses.
Auto-expire membership levels after “X” amount of time: Create membership levels that are indefinite, or expire them after a certain amount of time.
Create trial membership levels with various payment gateways: Offer a limited-time free trial to people to entice them to purchase full access to your courses.
- Fixed bug that prevented course price type from being set to ‘Open’.
February 3, 2015 – V1.0.3
- Updated course price type to set to ‘Closed’ instead of ‘Membership’ to ensure compatibility with the Course Grid addon.
April 10, 2014 – V1.0.2
- Fixed bug associated with auto-course enrollment after membership level purchase when membership level is associated to more than five courses.
March 11, 2014 – V1.0.1
- Added LearnDash lesson dripping now tied to course enrollment through PaidMembershipsPro
- Fixed sticky check mark when selecting and deselecting a membership level to a course
October 29, 2013 – V1.0
- Initial Release