Gravity Forms is hands-down the industry’s best custom form development plugin.
With this integration, you can create a completely custom course registration form and associate your online courses to it so that when users register, they are auto-enrolled.
Click Here to read the official integration announcement.
Create a unique registration form: Create completely custom course registration forms for your site.
Automatically enrolls user: After the form is completed and submitted, the user is automatically enrolled to the associated course(s).
Accept payments using Gravity Forms add-ons: Leverage the payment add-ons from gravity forms to create custom payment options for your courses.
Integration requires a Elite License from Gravity Forms.
- Added payment refunded hooked function for paid form
- Added payment completed hooked function for paid form
- Added logic to bail course enrollment in user registration hook if the submitted form is a paid form
- Added paid form setting field to mark a paid form on user registration feed setting
April 23, 2019 – V2.1.0
- Added language directory and POT file
- Updated text domain of select strings
- Fixed undefined index error
April 26, 2017 – V2.0.1
- Fixed internal server issue due to undefined parameter
January 21, 2016 – V2.0.0
- Updated integration to be compatible with Gravity Forms User Registration add-on v3.0
February 5, 2015 – V1.1.0
- Updated integration so that it can be used with the GravityForms Update User function
August 6, 2014 – V1.0
- Initial Release