Event Espresso Integration
Event Espresso is the leading live event and ticket management solution for WordPress. With this integration, you can associate your online courses to live events so that when users register, they are auto-enrolled. Perfect for anyone offering live training, seminars, or classrooms.
Easily map an event to a course
During the event creation process, just select the course that is associated with the event.
Associate one, or many, courses
You can associate just one course, or multiple, with this integration. After someone signs-up for the event, they are also enrolled into the applicable courses.
Drip-feed course content leading up to an event
Leveraging the LearnDash drip-sequence feature, your event attendees can be delivered valuable training content leading up to the live event.
Works with any Event Espresso payment gateway
Whether you are selling events or giving away free tickets, the integration will still auto-enroll event attendees into online courses.
Integration requires Event Espresso v4 or higher.
- Added language directory and POT file
- Added constants
March 8, 2017 – V1.0.2
- Added support for Event Espresso cart add-on
- Added database upgrade function, changed course_ids col to VARCHAR(1000)
- Updated folder name to ‘learndash-event-espresso’
October 6, 2015 – V1.0.1
- Changed processing logic to user EE action hook ‘AHEE__EE_Single_Page_Checkout__process_attendee_information__end’ for updating user to LD Courses.
- Updated logic for wp_new_user_notification() to handle WP pre-4.3.0, 4.3.0, and 4.3.1 and newer.
- Updated activation logic to properly call dbDelta() to create needed database table.
May 7, 2014 – V1.0
- Initial Release