LearnDash Achievements allows you to define an unlimited number of achievements for various WordPress and LearnDash activities. Award custom badges and points based on your learners reaching certain milestones in your course.
23 custom badge designs: Don’t have any ideas for badge designs? Use our pre-made designs to create your achievements in a matter of seconds.
Upload custom badges: Have your own badge designs? No problem, simply upload your custom badge and LearnDash Achievements will display it when it’s earned.
Profile and leaderboard display: Display all earned LearnDash Achievements to learners in the sidebar using widgets or on a page (such as the profile page) with shortcodes.
17 supported achievement triggers: Both WordPress and LearnDash specific triggers are supported:
- User registration
- User logs in
- User adds a post
- User adds a comment
- User visits a post
- User’s post gets visited
- User enrolls into a group
- User enrolls into a course
- User completes a course
- User completes a lesson
- User completes a topic
- User passes a quiz
- User fails a quiz
- User completes a quiz
- User uploads an assignment
- User’s assignment is approved
- User’s essay question has been graded
- Initial Release
August 4th, 2021 – V1.0.1
- Updated occurrences to be on a per user basis rather than global
- Fixed not being able to change or update the trigger once the achievement had been initially created
- Fixed incorrect text domain on some strings
- Fixed title not showing on hover