Elearning has many benefits across a wide range of industries. We see it most prominent in education and with large corporations all over the world. It is efficient, cost-effective, and accessible. So it should come as no surprise that elearning is also a great choice for educating a sales team.
Setting up a robust elearning program will not only lead to an increase in sales and satisfied customers, but it also is a great way to motivate a sales team, and other facets of business. If you don’t have elearning for your sales team currently, then perhaps you should consider these five benefits:
1. It can be Tracked: One natural benefit to elearning is that it can provide an ability to track attendance, record results, completion statistics, and even time spent on specific training modules. A perfect way to monitor a team’s progress.
2. Reduced Costs: Mentioned briefly above, elearning leads to a natural decrease in training costs, especially when it comes to training logistics. No need for hotel or travel expenses.
3. Globalization: With elearning, your sales force isn’t stuck in one geographical region. You can literally deploy a sales team anywhere in the world and ensure that they receive consistent training so that they are telling the same story to your customers.
4. Flexible: Sales people are often on the go, so there is little time to spend in a conference room for a multi-day workshop. Elearning enables sales people to take the learning at times that are convenient for them – like between sales calls!
5. Increased Productivity: Since elearning is flexible, it can be taken at any time, which results in increased productivity of the sales team. Sales professionals can even take the training right before a big client meeting – just as a refresher!